Thank you, Rev. Philip Varughese for celebrating today’s Holy Qurbana Service and for the inspiring message. Thanks to the lay leaders, choir, and media committee for assisting with today's service.
- Next Sunday, December 3, 2023
- Holy Qurbana service in English at 8:30 AM (Rev. Philip Varughese)
- Sunday School: 10:30 AM
- Wednesday November 29, 2023 - Bible Study (via WebEx) @ 7 PM. Led by Rev. Jeswin S John. Humbly request your prayerful participation.
- Friday December 1, 2023 - Fasting Prayer (via WebEx) @ 10 AM.
- Saturday Dec 2 & Sunday Dec 3, 2023 - Christmas Carol Rounding
St. John's Mar Thoma Church carol rounding Schedule is as follows:
- Date: Sunday November 26, 2023
- Time: 3 PM
- First house: Mr. Thomas Jacob & family (5278 Bradmore Ln, Warren, MI 48092)
- Last house: Mr. Steephen Abraham & family (4164 Dickson Drive, Sterling Heights, MI 48310)
- Date: Saturday December 2, 2023
- Time: 3 PM
- First house: Mr. Cherry Thomas & family (20320 Rambling Dr, Clinton Township, MI 48038)
- Last house: Mr. Manaloor Eapen & family (47609 Milonas Dr, Shelby Township, MI 48315)
- Date: Sunday December 3, 2023
- Time: 3 PM
- First house: Mr. Binu Jacob & family (6868 Redford Circle, Troy MI 48085)
- Last house: Mr. Bino Varghese & family (6088 Meadowlark Dr, Troy MI 48085)
December 9, 2023 schedule will be announced later.
If any of your family and/or friends are interested in hosting our energetic Carol Rounders, please let the conveners know so that they can schedule their homes.
For more information please contact conveners, Mr. Roy Mathews or Mr. Bino Varghese.
Christmas Carol Service
St. John's Mar Thoma Church invites all members, family, and friends to the Christmas Carol Service 2023.
Date: Saturday December 16, 2023
Time: 5: 30 PM
Venue: St. John's Mar Thoma Church
Christmas Message by: Rev. Fr. Pathrose Panuvel (Vicar of St. Joseph's Syro-Malankara Catholic Church, Detroit)
Carols by: Choir (Malayalam & English)
Special performance by: Sunday School Children
Midwest Regional Conference
Encouraging all youths to participate in this year's conference.
Thank you to the refreshment committee for organizing today's refreshment.
Birthday & Wedding Anniversary
St. John's Mar Thoma Church would like to wish all celebrating their birthday and wedding anniversary this coming week. May God Bless you.
- Let's pray for those having health challenges:
- Mr. George Chacko
- Mr. George K Thomas & Mrs. Aleyamma Thomas
- Mr. K. R Samuel
- Elsy Kochamma
- Mrs. Aleyamma Cherian & Mr. P.V Cherian
- Mr. Manaloor Abraham
- Father of Mr. P.J Abraham in India
- All those are going through cancer treatments.
- Let's pray for the world peace.
- Let's pray for all those who are struggling with unemployment.
- Let's pray for our community so that we may live with peace and love.
If you are not receiving emails from the church, please notify us by sending information (full name and email address) to email@example.com.
THANK YOU and have a blessed Week